BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broken with Regret Finale by Adalia (c)

+4
lulu
Mikayla
maybear2☆9
Adalia
8 posters

Go down

The Broken with Regret Finale by Adalia (c) Empty The Broken with Regret Finale by Adalia (c)

Post by Adalia Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 am

Hey! Hey you! Just seeing this story? Or just want to re-read chapters? Click the link & you'll be directed to all the previous chapters. ;D

http://www.bearvilleplace.com/t6324-the-broken-with-regret-chap-5-by-adalia-c

Chapter 6 - It ended like this

I walked into Social Studies. Once again, I was the first one there. Hopefully the teacher didn’t ask for any help from me, because I didn’t really want to help right now. I had a lot of things on my mind. Suddenly, the classroom started to fill up. Usually everyone was late for this class, strange.
Everyone stared at me and whispered. I looked around confused. How long was this going to go on? The bell didn’t ring for about fifteen more minutes, and I didn’t plan on people being this early. I sighed and slumped down in my seat. After a few more minutes of that, Evan walked in, and sat directly next to me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. All the girls shot me a glare. I rolled my eyes at them.
“What are you doing?” I asked him. “I already have enough problems! I don’t need a hoard more of girls!” I whispered harshly.
“I’m helping you.” He whispered back. “Just smile, okay?” He said. I considered this for a second. “Please. I wasn’t able to help Alex…I want to help you.”
I gave a confused look, but did as told. Everyone stopped staring after that, I had no clue why, but it worked. I guess they figured “hey, she finally smiled, shocker”. The rest of school went by fast. Once the bell rang, I stormed out of school. Evan called out behind me, but I kept walking.
He didn’t know it, but I had a plan. I had it for a long time, but never had what I needed to pull it off. I ran home, tears stinging my eyes. I ignored my mom and dad telling me to stop running through the house, went up to my room, and locked the door.
I pulled out some pills I stole from the cabinets, hopefully they won’t need them. Then I took out a piece of notebook paper.
“Sorry it had to happen this way, I’m sure none of you will miss me anyway. I just couldn’t take life anymore. Of course none of you who hear about my story will have any sympathy. Mom, Dad, please try to get help. It was your fault I did this, and that doesn’t exclude the school either. I hated it there, I hated it. Oh, and Evan, I know you tried to help, and I wish I had said goodbye to you now that I think about it…But It’s too late for that. I’m sorry. – Avril.”
With that, I unlocked the door, threw the pills in my mouth, and swallowed. I didn’t think about what would happen, or if I was sure I wanted to do this. I cleared my mind, and thought of this finally ending. Soon enough, it did. Eventually…I blacked out.

The end, I hope you enjoyed this, and know, some of this is based off real experience.

Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

The Broken with Regret Finale by Adalia (c) Empty Re: The Broken with Regret Finale by Adalia (c)

Post by maybear2☆9 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:14 am

Ohh... That's sad...
Very sad. Razz
But loved the story, can't wait to read the other ones
:]
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

The Broken with Regret Finale by Adalia (c) Empty Re: The Broken with Regret Finale by Adalia (c)

Post by Mikayla Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 am

I just read the entire story in like 10 minutes. this was the best story you ever written. <3! Love your stories. Keep it up Adi! ;D like may said, it was very sad. D:
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:05 am

I loved this story buht sad during the end. :'[
Good job tho.
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:29 am

I luhv this! It's sad, but amazing.
Good job[=
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Awww :'[
That's so sad
I feel really bad for Avril.
With the crazy parents and all the drama at school,
It's sad.
But this was an AMAZING series,
Great job! :)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey❤ Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 am

I wished you elaborated more, but it's still really good.
This reminds me of a point in my life, so much. Of course, I didn't have the same fate as Avril.
Great job c:
Edit: Now that I think about it, it was a happy ending more than a sad one.
Zoey❤
Zoey❤
Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Aww <3.
I think it was a great story.
It made me feel bad for some people I know,
because even if I have never talked to someone, that did that to themselves,
I would feel awful and wish I had done something to help x].
P.S. YOU ARE A AMAZING WRITER!! Razz
NeverStopWriting♥️
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm posting an alternate version of this story continuing from Chapter 5! You'll see the topic soon. You can read it, or just go with this ending? If you read it though, I'm going to make a sequel. XD & It'll continue on to be at least 20 something chapters.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down