BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broken with Regret Chap 5 by Adalia (c)

5 posters

Go down

The Broken with Regret Chap 5 by Adalia (c) Empty The Broken with Regret Chap 5 by Adalia (c)

Post by Adalia Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:17 am

Hey! Hey you! Just seeing this story? Or just want to re-read chapters? Click the link & you'll be directed to all the previous chapters. ;D

http://www.bearvilleplace.com/t6290-the-broken-with-regret-chap-four-by-adalia-c

Chapter 5 - Rumors?

The next morning I woke up and stumbled out of bed. It was finally Friday! I grabbed some clothes. This time it was white shorts with black leggings, and a white shirt with a big bow on it. Now, let’s get this day over with! Maybe I can finally get a break from all of this. I rushed to the bathroom and got dressed and ready in what must have been a world record. Then I ran back into my room almost tripping, and grabbed my purse.
Downstairs was empty, so I gladly took the opportunity of no yelling, and got out quickly. I practically ran to school, and when I got there I was breathless. I was pretty early, and had a lot of time to kill. This was only worse. That means the day would drag on and on. Not what I needed. I walked around to the shade of trees near the entrance. Everyone was staring at me, and pointing. Some stifled laughs, and some didn’t even bother to hold in laughs. What’s going on here, I thought.
I spotted Evan; he was walking over to me. He grabbed me by the upper arm, and pulled me into a corner. “Ow!” I gasped. “At least be gentler.” I said rolling my eyes.
“You let them see you cut?” He whispered harshly. I was confused, very confused. I didn’t let them see anything. So what was he talking about?
“I didn’t let anyone from this school see anything.” I said seriously. “So I have no idea what’s going on here.” I said less serious this time. “And how do you know what I do?” I asked glaring at him.
“I didn’t know!” He said raising his hands up in surrender. “The whole school knows, Avril.” He said dragging on the whole, which must have meant that it was really true.
I just froze there. “W-Who did this?” I asked almost inaudibly.
“I don’t know. But I’m guessing it’s Hannah or one of them. I just found out.” He said sighing. “Look, you need to be more aware. You can’t just run away from everything you know!” He said practically yelling at me now. “Everything’s going to be worse! No matter what I try to do to help, it won’t work for long.” He said very seriously.
“Wait, what? You, help?” I asked staring at him. “You don’t need you to take care of me. I can do this on my own.” I said trying to look strong. “I’ve handled this for years. They can try to break me, but I won’t let it happen.” I said simply.
He nodded and walked off. Since when did he care anyway? I mean sure, I guess we kind of became close, but still. That doesn’t make him my best friend, or guardian. It just made him the only person I talk to, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even want to stick around me for long. He has far more of a life at this school than I do. Why would he want to ruin his reputation to socialize with a loner like me? Not likely. I’m setting myself up for disappointment if I believe he’ll ruin his reputation for me. I’ve never had a best friend, and never will. It’s simple.

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry I haven't uploaded this once I wrote it. D:
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

The Broken with Regret Chap 5 by Adalia (c) Empty Re: The Broken with Regret Chap 5 by Adalia (c)

Post by lulu Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 am

Awesome chappter! [:
Can't wait til the next! [:
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

The Broken with Regret Chap 5 by Adalia (c) Empty Re: The Broken with Regret Chap 5 by Adalia (c)

Post by maybear2☆9 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:28 am

Yupp... Really like it... But it like jumps this to that, like what's going on..?
But I do Love to read your stories of course, so yeah, wonder what happens..
The Broken with Regret Chap 5 by Adalia (c) 2466222028
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Really good! (as ussual)
I got a little confused at one part,
But other than that it was really good
Great job!:)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:35 am

Amazing, Adi;D
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down