BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thousand Endings; Chapter Two|By Adalia (c).

3 posters

Go down

A Thousand Endings; Chapter Two|By Adalia (c). Empty A Thousand Endings; Chapter Two|By Adalia (c).

Post by Adalia Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Chapter Two – Working On the Project.
I slammed my locker and proceeded to walk home, alone as usual, until I caught something out the corner of my eye. Of course, it was none other than Evan. I groaned and stopped in my tracks hoping he’d have better things to do than mess with me.
“Look, I really need a good grade on this project…and Mrs. Simmons is already stalking me to make sure I actually do work on this, so I’m going to drive you home so we can work on it.” He said flatly.
My eyes widened in shock. “What?! No! You absolutely cannot go to my house!” I yelled waving my hands.
“Why not? Do you want me to get an F? Because if I do, I can make your life even worse.” He said making sure to look threatening.
I wanted to roll my eyes and look unaffected, but he really did scare me. “Fine, but only one day a week.” I said following him to his car.
“Not if I say so.” He said swinging his keys on one of his fingers.
I frowned and got in. He started the car almost immediately, and it was then that I realized who I was driving with. Who knows what could happen? I bet he isn’t even a careful driver, I thought. I was snapped back to reality when I heard “Screaming Mayday” playing. Wait a second; he listens to Dot Dot Curve?
“Y-You listen to Dot Dot Curve?” I asked, my voice slightly rising.
“Yeah, I’m guessing you don’t like them.” He said eyes completely fixed on the road.
“No… I actually do. I just thought you were the rap type is all.” I stated slightly frowning.
“Don’t judge a book by its cover.” He replied smirking.
My head snapped towards the window. He isn’t as bad as I thought. Well, in music taste that is. Though I was still concerned about him coming over. What if my real parents decide to show up today? He doesn’t need to know about my life, because I’m sure if he does he’ll make fun of me even more.
“Are you cold or something?” He asked looking at me weirdly.
‘Um…no. Why?” I asked before I realized I was shaking like a wet dog.
“Well…you’re shaking seriously hard.” He replied maintaining that weird look.
“Oh! I have a medical problem.” I replied quickly. That has to be the worst lie in history.
He just shrugged and continued on down the street. I had to give him directions as we got closer, but eventually he made it on to my street. He surprisingly opened the door for me, mumbling something as he did. Which I’m sure was just some smart comment about my house. Before I knocked on the door it opened, and out walked…

Sorry for not updating. Hopefully this was good. Thanks for reading.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Endings; Chapter Two|By Adalia (c). Empty Re: A Thousand Endings; Chapter Two|By Adalia (c).

Post by Leila Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Rg, a cliff hanger...
But, I love it.
Great job! :D
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Endings; Chapter Two|By Adalia (c). Empty Re: A Thousand Endings; Chapter Two|By Adalia (c).

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Ahh, amazing, adi! :D
Can't wait to see what happens next. :3
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down