BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Seattle ; Chapter Two by Adalia (c)

+2
♥Alicee
Adalia
6 posters

Go down

Hello Seattle ; Chapter Two by Adalia (c) Empty Hello Seattle ; Chapter Two by Adalia (c)

Post by Adalia Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello there beautiful people. Just seeing this story? You're probably wondering what happened previously. Well, I'll post a link below that will refer you to the previous stories. If you haven't read this story, catch up before you read this chapter or you'll be confused!

http://www.bearvilleplace.com/t6352-hello-seattle-prologue-chap-1-by-adalia-c

Chapter Two -Now What I Thought

I groggily got out of bed, and went over to some drawers by my nightstand. I picked out some blue shorts with black tights, and a black shirt with the word “Imagination” printed in bold white letters. How ironic right? I have a lot of shirts like that. I skipped off to the bathroom, hoping they’d have a flat iron, and luckily they did. I sprayed my hair a bit to make sure it would stay, and then applied some make-up. Done!
I put my purse on my shoulder, and walked downstairs. Four pairs of eyes stared at me. Oh, I guess those are my wonderful siblings. I considered walking straight out the door, but then my stomach reminded me that I needed to eat. I groaned and slowly walked over to the kitchen table, and then took a seat.
“Good Morning sweetie!” Margaret beamed brightly. She was preppy, very preppy. “How was your room? Did you like it?” She asked hopefully. I just smiled shyly at her.
“Yeah…You kind of took my room.” The boy muttered. I gave him a “wasn’t my fault” look. He just glared back at me. “You shouldn’t have come here.” He said nonchalantly then got up, and headed for the door.
Everything stayed silent after that. We were served breakfast silently. We ate silently, and we cleaned up silently. By the time that was done, it was 9:15. I had about an hour to walk to school; hopefully it’ll turn out better than the morning. I slowly entered the school yards. It was full of fake grass, which I’ve actually never seen before. I just stared at it, and tried to pluck one out of the ground.
Someone laughed behind me. “You know, you can’t pluck fake grass right?” He said smiling.
I stood straight up, mainly shocked that he was there at all, and then nodded. “I just thought it would be fun is all.” I said hoping that the cover-up lie worked.
I looked him up and down, I have to admit, if I were normal I wouldn’t set a foot near him. Maybe he spoke to me because I looked like him? I mean, I don’t think people would walk up to me at all. I wish people would, but it rarely happened. I awkwardly smiled at him, mainly because he was looking at me like I was some weird creep, and making a really confused face.
“So, uh. What Classe-“ I barely had the time to finish speaking. My new sister burst through the crowds running towards me at full speed.
“Hello! I know we had a bad star as a family, but I’m really more awesome than my brother. Want to be best friends? Oh my gosh you’re so cute.” She said talking really fast and pinching my cheeks.
I smiled awkwardly once again. I had no idea what was going on, but I was a little scared. I mean, how can she talk that fast? Once again with the cute. I’m not cute! That should be an insult. It’s either ugly, or pretty. Choose one people!
Without even asking my sister hooked arms with me, and not knowing what to do, my new friend hooked arms with me also. We skipped off to class, wait no, they skipped off to class. I was being dragged by two crazy people and screaming at the top of my lungs. No matter how much I screamed, they didn’t stop though. People stared as we walked into the classroom. Class hasn’t started yet, so we had some time to socialize. I however didn’t want to, so I just slouched back in my seat and crossed my arms. I had to spend the whole day with them, and let me tell you, it was not fun.

Just wanted to say thank you guys so much for supporting my writing. I'm also glad you guys enjoy my stories. I plan on writing more in the future, just for you guys. & Sorry for my absence, LOL.

Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Hello Seattle ; Chapter Two by Adalia (c) Empty Re: Hello Seattle ; Chapter Two by Adalia (c)

Post by ♥Alicee Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

AMAZZINGG.
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Hello Seattle ; Chapter Two by Adalia (c) Empty Re: Hello Seattle ; Chapter Two by Adalia (c)

Post by Leila Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Yay! You made chapter 2 :D
This was really good;
I laughed at the end xD
Great job! :)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 pm

this is purely awesome, as usual, adi! luvv it[:
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:42 am

Awesome chapter!<3 can't wait for the next one. :3
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

speechless.♥♥
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down