BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012

+2
peach rays bri
Adalia
6 posters

Go down

Should I continue?

A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Vote_lcap0%A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Vote_lcap0%A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Vote_lcap33%A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Vote_lcap67%A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Empty A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012

Post by Adalia Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 pm

A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 M20s4
Hello there. Guess who? It’s Laila. I’m currently 14. Living in the sunny city of Florida.
I have a best friend, her names is Kisa. She has Russian ancestry. XD
I’m generally a happy person. Which makes you wonder why Kisa is my best friend, right?
She’s pretty much ALWAYS happy around me. I try to make her happy though…
I get along with pretty much anyone and everyone.
My favorite band is Bring Me the Horizon.

A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 282i0xv
Hey. It’s Kisa. It means kitty if you’re wondering. Not sure why I got the name.
It’s the one good thing my mom gave me?
Anyway. I’m currently 13. Seriously young. Huh?
Well blame my life for changing me. Believe me, I wish I were older.
I have a best friend named Laila. I’m socially awkward. ADD, OCD, and Bipolar Disorder.
Proves why no one wants to speak with me, right?
My favorite color is Neon Green and Red. My favorite band is Dot Dot Curve and BVB.

Prologue (Kisa's POV)
I was sitting in my room with Laila. We had a project due today, plus we were getting a new project today too, which means new partners; I’m not a fan of that. Apparently Mrs. Simmons thinks we’ve gotten too acquainted with our current partners, and we should make “new friends”. I think otherwise.
“Yo! Kisa. You’re blacking out again girl.” I heard Laila say while flailing her arms in front of me.
“Oh, haha. Sorry.” I said scratching my hair. “I’m just thinking about the project tomorrow…”
“Seriously? Don’t sweat it. I’m sure whoever you get will just leave you to do the project on your own, you won’t have to socialize.” She said smiling.
“Woo, that sounds awesome Laila. I totally want a -load of work to do.” I said rolling my eyes but smiling.
She rolled her eyes. “I gotta go; it’s like 10:30. See you tomorrow, okay?” She said getting up to get her stuff.
“Oh, yeah. Sure. Don’t forget the project Laila!” I said seriously hoping she’d remember it.

what do you think? *0* it's just a tiny preview. i think it lets you realize how teen-like the story is? idk, lol. but there will be more to come very soon. sorry i haven't wrote in a while! hello seattle is discontinued, btw. Razz
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Empty Re: A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012

Post by peach rays bri Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:37 pm

i love it.
pls continuee. o:
or my dino/turtle/porpoise will eat yoo o:
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012 Empty Re: A Thousand Endings ; Prologue - by Adalia (c) 2012

Post by Mikayla Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Pleasee continue. D:
I love it. <3
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 am

It's sounds great so far.
Please continue!
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Amazing story, adi!
continue. pweasee. :3
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Starla2hip56 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Sounds like an interesting story c:
Please continue.
Starla2hip56
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 am

I have chapter one ready, but I'll post it after I get one more reply. Razz
; Scratch that, the chapter will be out sometime today. ;D Maybe three chapters.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down