BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gee ; Prologue + Main Character by Adalia (c)

+5
Leila
lulu
peach rays bri
Jeanna
Adalia
9 posters

Go down

Gee ; Prologue + Main Character by Adalia (c) Empty Gee ; Prologue + Main Character by Adalia (c)

Post by Adalia Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:25 am

Yumiko Akemi

Gee ; Prologue + Main Character by Adalia (c) 2rp7k2w

Konichiwa! I’m Yumiko. I’m currently 14 years old.
I live with my mother and father of course.
I have a best friend, Melody Aria Junior.
She’s been w/ me ever seen we moved here from Japan!
This is the story of how we met and how our life continued…

Prologue - The Wild, Wild Forest.

I quietly walked around with my parents in the grocery store. We have been here for about a year now, but I have never been in one of these stores. I knew English well because my parents taught me, but I didn’t know they had so many different foods! It was like a giant forest of magical food. I gazed up, down, and all around. I couldn’t help but smile, it was amazing here! I probably should have come when they asked me to.
“Yumiko, can you go get some fish for us?” My mother asked smiling. She knew that I was happy. “Oh, and while you’re there, get some milk. Not the 2% kind, soy milk.” She added.
I nodded and scurried off into the big colorful world of food. I giggled as I walked past candy, gummy bears, and lots more. Then I realized something, I didn’t know where to find the fish, or milk! I grimaced and tried looking up at the signs that show what was in the aisle. None of them had fish. I tried calling out for help, but no one stopped to help me out. Until a little girl about my age passed by, then tugged at her mother’s shirt and turned back around after her mom sighed and said to go.
“Do you need help?” She asked smiling. I nodded, not knowing what else to say. “What are you looking for? Maybe I know where it is! I’m smart.” She said grinning.
I gave her a small smile. “I’m looking for fish, and milk. But not the 2% kind! The soy milk.” I said hoping she’d understand my accent.
“Oh, I know where those are!” She said smiling once again. She was very friendly. “Where are your parents? Don’t they know that in this country you can’t leave children alone?” She asked frowning.
I shook my head, and she frowned more. Soon enough, I was acquainted with my mother and father again. The girl’s mother and my mother exchanged numbers. It seems that my mom liked them. I never had any friends here, especially because I was only six. So this was a good sign for me.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Gee ; Prologue + Main Character by Adalia (c) Empty Re: Gee ; Prologue + Main Character by Adalia (c)

Post by Jeanna Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:39 am

Wow, this just flows so wonderfully, I can see a picture in my head. ^-^ I like the picture you put in to match Yumiko, too.:D I'm just in the middle of reading and know this will be an amazing story series. <33 ~
Such a sweet beginning. But I know this is only the beginning. Can't wait for the story!! <33
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Gee ; Prologue + Main Character by Adalia (c) Empty Re: Gee ; Prologue + Main Character by Adalia (c)

Post by peach rays bri Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:29 am

I love your details..
"Not 2%, skim milk." I would have never specificed like that :')
beautifully written, adi. well done.[=
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:16 am

Me want NEXT CHAPTER. Razz

Awesome job Popcorn1 [:
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 am

This is great;
I love everything about it
It's written so well
Great job; I can't wait for the first real chapter :)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:17 am

Awesomee!<3
Somehow Yumiko reminds me of myself. Razz
Good story so far. [=
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 am

That was amazing
I can't wait for the next chapter
You know I always enjoy your stories♥
You put so much detail into it that I would never have mentioned
Hallie
Hallie
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty♥1D Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 pm

That was amazing Adi!
I love the details,write more <3
Betty♥1D
Betty♥1D
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 818

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:16 pm

This is fantastic! You know I love your writing, but this is another level- this is adoration Razz but anyways this is fabulous, you could be a real author someday, selling books all over. I love the picture you put, it matches the character really well! Amazing job ;DD
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down