BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'll be with you, even if you can't see me ♡

2 posters

Go down

i'll be with you, even if you can't see me ♡ Empty i'll be with you, even if you can't see me ♡

Post by cassieandriea Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:11 am

Almost 3 years ago I joined this website. I was 13 and in the 7th grade, I was clueless to the fact that you could make friends online, let alone family. Today, I am older and wiser and now keyed into the fact that you can.
Over the course of 4 years I have changed and grown so much. From my father being deployed, to Worlds dance, to cancer, to moving, there has been one constant thing in my life. BP. I'm not going to lie, BABV was never my obsession growing up. In 7th grade, for those who don't know, it was the year that I was bullied. I was practically friendless and on the verge of something horrible. I guess you could call this a online miracle.

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.  ~Richard Bach

Now enough about me, I'd like to take a minute to talk about you.
To Test, you have always been there for me, through thick and thin, and even though were thousands of miles away you are always someone I could turn to. I thank you for that.

To Jenni, you were the first person who I could relate to. We were always on chat and always talking. You're one of the sweetest people and I will never forget your kind words.

and lastly,
To Adi, you are practically my sister. We became friends through our shared passion for writing. We even wrote a story together. You have always been my best friend. I love you like a sister and I hope that all you wish to do happens. I hope you never forget our conversation when we were at our lowest points. Cass and Castre say hello. Never forget 14 going on 40. I wish you the best of luck in all you do.

I wish I could make every single member a special note, you all deserve it.

“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet. Even longer,' Pooh answered.”

I want to give you a update about all that has happened to myself. I am entering my second to last year of high school. I am part of the marching band, dance team and gymnastics team. I live with my brother Chris, my sister Cassandra and my father. Soon though, my brother is moving out and my dad's soon to be wife and son are moving in. If you remember the short time I spent in London, while there my dad met a woman from his work and Cassandra and I met her son, Cole. And yes, it happened. They plan to marry this December. I am, as of now, cancer free. I grew, finally. I'm now 5'2. Still short for my age. I'm still writing, I plan to never stop. I want to be a psychiatrist or a psychologist after high school. But I'm happy, which is something I haven't been in a while.

I just want to say one final time before we part, you're all family to me. I will never forget this special place and I hope you never do too. If you would ever care to remember your friend Cassieandriea, America by Imagine Dragons, Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros or Charlie Brown by Coldplay will do it. I wish you all the best.
Best of luck in all you do,
Cassieandriea/Clay.

“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

i'll be with you, even if you can't see me ♡ Tumblr_mns5ahOBWn1rzmi5do1_400

Rise to the top of the world, America
America, don't you cry
Lift me up
Give me strength to press on
Rise to the top of the world, America
America, don't you cry
Lift me up
Give me strength to press on
cassieandriea
cassieandriea
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1847

Back to top Go down

i'll be with you, even if you can't see me ♡ Empty Re: i'll be with you, even if you can't see me ♡

Post by HannahLoveable Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Omg, this brought a tear to my eye!
Congratulations on being cancer free!!!!
Wishing EVERYONE the best of luck for the future -x-
HannahLoveable
HannahLoveable
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 916

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum