BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Dream. {Chapter Two}

2 posters

Go down

Day Dream. {Chapter Two} Empty Day Dream. {Chapter Two}

Post by Alivia♥ Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:46 pm

CHAPTER ONE: http://www.bearvilleplace.com/t7176-day-dream-chapter-one#82572

Chapter Two

I woke up the next morning with like a trillion text messages, well, um okay, fifteen. Juliette and Kassie sent fourteen of them and one off Aunt Margery thanking me for dinner and being polite towards her. I replied saying: “No problem, anytime!” I didn’t bother with Kassie and Juliette’s, I could tell they were doing this on purpose now, “Are you awake?” I heard my mum say outside my door quietly.
“Yes,” I replied.
“Heard anymore about the concert?” she asked.
“Just about how great it was,” I flipped over onto my side.
“April, look, why don’t you watch a movie later? I’m going out to visit Laureen,” she said. Laureen was her best friend who lived a couple of hundred miles away. I nodded and stretched, “I promise I won’t be out for long,” she said, “I’m meeting her in a café halfway to her house,”
“Oh that’s better,” I replied. I got dressed and waved to my mum goodbye as she drove her new car carefully down our driveway, I then got the popcorn she bought me and put it in the microwave listening to the kernels pop, my phone started vibrating and my ring-tone blurted out, I picked it up without even looking who it was, “Hello?” I said.
“It’s me!” it was obviously Juliette.
“Oh,” I said flatly.
“We feel bad about you not coming so do you want to come by to my house?” she asked.
“Sure!” I grinned even though she couldn’t see me.
“Be there in an hour,” Juliette said happily and put the phone down. The microwave beeped and I gobbled down the popcorn and then left. Once I got to Juliette’s house I made sure my hair and everything was okay and then rang the doorbell, at one point I thought nobody was in, until she answered the door, “Sorry about that,” she said. Kassie stepped out with her, “Let’s go!”
“Where?” I asked cautiously.
“Out!” she said.
“My mum’s not home so what if something hap-”
“Oh April, shut up!” she said cutting me off.
“April, it’s okay,” Kassie said, “We’re only going down the road for a little while,” I agreed to carry on and walked with them, “How amazing was the concert!?” Kassie grinned.
“Massively! It was great!” Juliette said. I rolled my eyes.
“And the band members?” Kassie grabbed Juliette’s arm.
“I can’t describe how perfect they were,” Juliette dreamed. Despite her name, Juliette has never been a big romantic but with these band members it was a different story. I listened to them go on about the guitarist’s hair, the lead singer’s eyes and so on. I was more in it for the music, “Kassie, Juliette, Shut up!” I yelled as we entered the busy Starbucks. They both laughed and grabbed a table,
“I’m broke,” Kassie said.
“Me too, after the concert,” Juliette said, “I’ll have a large coffee please,”
“Oh and I’ll have a hot chocolate with a muffin too!” they both ordered. I stared, no way was I going to pay for them, but I didn’t want to loose two of my close friends, I queued up for ages, when I eventually got to the front a teenage boy pushed in front of me, I was about to start ranting but he turned around and I saw his eyes. I think I got lost in them for a second, “Sorry!” he said smiling. I smiled awkwardly and watched him leave flicking his brown hair, I think that was the first time ever a boy had talked to me nicely. I was suddenly pushed forwards by an overweight woman behind me, “Hurry up!” she yelled.
“Can I take your order?” a girl said who looked like she’d had enough of the Sunday queues. I told her what I was having and brought the tray back to the table, Kassie and Juliette grabbed the food without even saying thanks, “Your welcome,” I mumbled.
“You seem happy,” Kassie said blowing on her hot chocolate.
“Oh,” I said pretending to be clueless but my best friends weren’t dumb,
“Oh come on April!” Kassie said.
“I just saw someone,” I said taking a bite out of my cookie.
“Who?” Juliette asked, but I ignored her and carried on eating. I mean it’s not like I’m going to see him again.
Alivia♥
Alivia♥
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 25

Back to top Go down

Day Dream. {Chapter Two} Empty Re: Day Dream. {Chapter Two}

Post by Lexi♥ Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:54 pm

This story is literally the best story ever.
I love it<3
Please make the next chapter soon
Lexi♥
Lexi♥
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 23

Back to top Go down