BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullying.

+17
Adalia
bridgeツ
ForeverRain
gabi
Jeanna
Badge
alice collin
Gazelle
Jayda☀
happyface
Valentina
Lexi♥
Alivia♥
StacyღNarnia
Zion
peach rays bri
cassieandriea
21 posters

Go down

Bullying. Empty Bullying.

Post by cassieandriea Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:18 pm

**WHILE READING THIS PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONGS 'THE WHEEL IN THE SKY' AND 'BECAUSE OF YOU'.**
This post is not directed towards anyone singled out. It's not sugar coated and it's not a joking matter.

Every year thousands upon thousands of teens take their lives due to bullying. And thousands upon thousands of teens don't tell anyone. So when their families and friends hear their gone one thought comes to mind, ''What did I do wrong?''.

Last night, August 31st 2012, one of my best friends who were going to call Emma (name has been changed and do NOT ask me her name) took her life due to cyber bullying. Her parents are devestated, they think it's their fault. She was a strong girl, she helped me through everything. Her 17th birthday was 2 weeks away. But she won't be here for it. One of her favorite sons was 'Talk' by Coldplay. She said that it made her forget about the world for 5 minutes and 11 seconds. She was a carefree happy girl who planned to be a fashion designer when she grew up. This year, she would of been entering the 11th grade. She was 1 year away from graduating. In a matter of days she went from being carefree to depressed. And she didn't tell anyone.

Teens around the world are bullied daily. Just because you don't agree with their choice of clothing,belief,sexual orientation,colour, race, or anything else. Does NOT make you better than them. Everyone is created equal and everyone deserves to be treated equally.

Bullying has happened to me before, in fact, it still does. It's caused me to have trust issues and something else of which I am not comfortable saying on here. But it happens to anyone, some people just choice to say nothing.

Now on to comments. I have seen some quite rude comments on topics on here. And frankly it's not acceptable. I've left it alone for now, since it's either someone not agreeing with someone else an they feel they have to make a comment about it or something as not liking a graphic and saying something rude. No, I haven't given warnings yet or anything, but I have written down your names. You know exactly who you are. Don't ask me if you're name is on that list, if you ask there's a chance I'm going to suspect something. If you haven't said anything negative, it shouldn't concern you.

Overall, bullying is not something anyone takes lightly. And I know for a fact Test doesn't tolerate it. Everyone here should be friends. If you don't care for someone, keep it to yourself and stay away from them. It's as easy as that.

Thank you for reading. I thought it was time for me to says something.

x
cassieandriea
cassieandriea
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1847

Back to top Go down

Bullying. Empty Re: Bullying.

Post by peach rays bri Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:32 pm

I get bullied too...
Thanks for posting, Clay. :c
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 pm

I was bullied 2 years Ago.
Thanks for posting Clay.
Zion
Zion
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyღNarnia Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:03 pm

D: OMQQ Why Why do people even bully. That person is probally the same as yhu so why why do people bully?
StacyღNarnia
StacyღNarnia
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Alivia♥ Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks for posting. I don't know why people even bully, It's horrible.
Alivia♥
Alivia♥
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi♥ Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm sorry about that Clay D:
Bullying is terrible,I don't see why people do it,the people who bully their life doesn't get any better,it gets worse actually.
If any of you guys ever get bullied,please tell someone.Go on websites to help bullying,tell someone on here.Just make sure you tell someone.
Lexi♥
Lexi♥
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:04 am

Mmm...I hate bullying. One of my BFFs got bullied. It shouldnt happen...
Valentina
Valentina
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 2462

Back to top Go down

Post by happyface Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 pm

sad Wow. Just wow . . . That's just sad and i hope the family gets better. One of my best friends brother got bullied and the people from my school district got together and made a video a about it. My prayers go out to you and her family sad. I also fine Because of You a very appropriate song for this matter.
happyface
happyface
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayda☀ Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 pm

sad Thanks for posting. I always get bullied for no reason sad
Jayda☀
Jayda☀
Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 am

I get prank called and bullies drive near my house...and make fake accounts of me D;
Gazelle
Gazelle
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 10

Back to top Go down

Bullying. Empty me too :'(

Post by alice collin Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:03 am

Bri wrote:I get bullied too...
Thanks for posting, Clay. :c
alice collin
alice collin
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 pm

bullies r bad : x never got bullied, but protecting those who get
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 13107

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Magnificent post. *Gives round of applause with tears*:')
I am so sorry for the lost. I agree that bullying is not tolerated. They have made many laws for it but it still happens. .. I think..people bully because they feel bad about themselves or feel amazing about themselves. Either way, it is no reason to.
I was cyberbullied 2010-2011(and bullied just when I was a kid..and grew up with the same insults) Just don't be so obsessed with the internet and you'll be okay. This isn't your diary. XD I realize I am mean and hurtful too when I was younger but it was out of anger and hurt. (being replaced or ignored) I still feel that way but don't say anything.(ir/online)

Thank you for sharing -- This actually happens.. she could have had a chance if she would just see the caring people:'"'(
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:01 am

I'm glad you posted this clay everyone needs to be aware of the little thyings they do to the big things they do can push a person off the edge, I am so sorry for your loss, my condolences.
gabi
gabi
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 358

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 am

I know how it feels ; I used to get bullied a few years back & I would cry for hours. But when you stand up to the bullies, or tell someone, A BIGGG impact is made in your life. ♥
amazing post, ! ! !
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by bridgeツ Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm

I know how it feels I was bullied and I agree people shouldnt treat each other mean on forums(:
bridgeツ
bridgeツ
Newbie Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:00 am

I agree with all those above. No, I haven't been bullied all that seriously, I still remember some things as a kid though. The worst that has happened to me is because of my orientation. But this post was, in my opinion, necessary. This has happened to too many people, amazing teens all over taking their lives because of ridiculous people. We all see things involving bullying, and spreading the word to stop it, but think for a minute, how many of you skip over those ads etc.? If you do it, imagine how many others do also.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by αbbツ❤ℓ♡νε Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 am

I have been bullied, alot , but that will not stop me. Letting someone take over my life is not acceptable to me. I always tell my parents if something is bothering me. When people bully other people I mean its just omg, why are you doing this. I stand up for my friends too, and sometimes when it goes too far I say , why are you wasting your time bullying us when you can hang out with your best friends.
αbbツ❤ℓ♡νε
αbbツ❤ℓ♡νε
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearville Gurrl Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:16 am

Thanks for posting, I got bullied a lot for what i looked like.
Bearville Gurrl
Bearville Gurrl
Newbie Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 am

I am sorry about your friend, Clay.
I know how it feels to get bullied, happens at school and at home. Won't get in to too much detail, but i hate it, I try to say something but the kids at my school who bully, never listen. They think they're better than everyone else and too tough to listen to anyone. And trust me I get real mad when I see it happening and I say something to them, they don't scare me, I just say it to them. They say they are not going to do it, but still do.
I get use to being ignored and left out, the two "friends" that I hang out with most of the time, talk behind my back, and they copy me. I would consider them best friends. But, you can never call someone a friend yet alone best friend, when they talk behind your back and ignore you.
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by harry Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:57 pm

No need to get off topic but Kata and Vannah this is totally unrelated. This is serious.

Bullying is not okay. It never will be. Stand up, and stop bullying.
harry
harry
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : -13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum