BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Care Ch. 1

4 posters

Go down

Take Care Ch. 1 Empty Take Care Ch. 1

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Fri May 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Take Care...Chapter 1
BOOM! I busted the door open with a small punch. I dropped my backpack on the floor so hard, it made a small earthquake in our house. I don't care if I was made fun of or not when I ran home with tears in my eyes and my makeup running down my face. This reaction of mine, is what you would not expect from a girl when someone has a breakup. But the man I was dating, was my only hope. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. Instead of ruining my sheets with makeup, I quickly got on the computer. I got on my email and started sending all my friends the horrible news. I then looked at the chat box on the side, and this made me scream. My old boyfriend was online. I wanted to click his name so much, but I couldn't. I wanted to tell him I miss him so much. I just couldn't. But what made me feel a little better, was that he invited me to chat. I screamed. I pressed accept and noticed it was a group chat. He invited me, and some other girl named Delilah. I didn't type anything. I was too scared. He then put, "Hi" I put a small and quiet "Hello" back. Then this Delilah girl put, "How's my 6pack, hot stuff, cute guy, hunka hunka, tan and awesome boyfriend!?" When I finished reading her message I almost fell out of the chair I was sitting in. I was scared to see what he would put back. Was Delilah his new boyfriend? He then put, "Great thanks. But..can you keep that to yourself please? My ex-girlfriend is chatting with us." I am furious now. Ex!? So I am gone for good!? I started to cry. Really really hard. I couldn't believe my eyes. I just wanted to tell Delilah to back off. But I couldn't. Because he was the one who broke up with me. He would never take me back. Never. I heard my door open. I turned away. Because I didn't want whoever it is to see me with tears in my eyes and black mascara all over my face. "Honey..." the stranger said. "Go away." I said in my best non-teary accent. "I just wanted to say, I love you." I turned around. "Wh-what?" I was hallucinating. I could see my old boyfriend standing at my door. It couldn't be. I knew I was hallucinating. I felt footsteps walk across my room to where I was sitting. I felt someone breathing on me. Before anything could continue, I heard this robotic sound. Something like an alarm clock. But..I figured it was my alarm clock. I was in my bed and not my computer chair. I was confused. I looked at the time to see if it was dinner time, but it said 8:00am. Now i'm really confused. I got up and started walking toward my bathroom to clean up my face. I looked in the mirror, and my face was makeup free. I started to panic. I went to my computer to see if anyone has emailed me back about the horrible news, but in the inbox I found my boyfriend's name, Jared. I clicked on his email he sent me. The email read;"We still good for pizza tonight? Meet me at Upper Crust on Classen Curve. I heard its delicious (: I can't want for our 7th date to tonight! Love you, -Jared" I literally then fainted. I couldn't believe anything I just saw. It was all a dream.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2. Hoped you liked Chapter 1.
-Rachel.
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Take Care Ch. 1 Empty Re: Take Care Ch. 1

Post by Jeanna Sat May 05, 2012 6:23 pm

delilah was his new girlfriend right? (aha you put boyfriend o-o)
ooo.. thats an interesting beginning :DD a dream at first.. wow~ i'm really interested in dreams and all and it might indicate she's afraid of losing him ;) hah but i really wanna hear more from you rachel!!! amazing first chapter :D!
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm

This is beautifully written. I hope you continue on to the next chapter, I'm looking forward to it.
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Sat May 12, 2012 10:35 pm

this is cool!(: nice first chapter, unique. Please write more!
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum