BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

.{Constellations And Wishes.

5 posters

Go down

.{Constellations And Wishes. Empty .{Constellations And Wishes.

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 am

Chapter 1: A Charm
    {Avery Castillo}
    Wednesday Night
    I should actually be in bed right now, but I can't fall asleep. Mother came out on the front patio an hour ago, then she found me sitting in the dirt, looking at the midnight sky. The stars were actually bright tonight, but all I was really looking for was the Blossom Star. It's a constellation that made me think of Father because he always looked at it when he was little, with my Uncle Fisher. Mother and I are close. We have about a trillion conversations everyday. Like she would ask me what she would wear, then she doesn't agree on my opinion. I'd smile, but I'm really laughing inside
    I always think back on everything that happened to me. Moving to an all new place, and all the other stuff I went though before I got used to this place. I honestly feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I don't know any sort of charm that made my life from bad to good. Now I feel like one glowing star, never dying, up in the sky.
    I know, I'm 15, and I'm probably too old to wish on stars. But it's one thing I've done with Dad when I was little. We would sit on the field, until we see a star appear. Then, we would wish. He always said the same thing, no different.
    It was a long time ago. I was only 3 when he died. But even though I'm almost 16, I still wish on a star. And I feel at home. That's why when I saw a bright star, I made a wish. Guess what it was.
    Let this last forever. Don't let anything change how amazing things are.

Avery decided it was troubling to write that one diary entry. It's like some charm was cast on me. she thought.
    Thursday morning, she walked past Lushe Avenue, as the only thing going on her mind was her father's death right in front of her, however she was trying to get distracted. But big distractions of any kind were miles away.
    ''Hello, Ave.'' Avery's friend, Madison-Jade Beacon, who was walking right behind Avery said.
    ''Wow, haha, hello?" Avery laughed. She slowed down the speed of her walking, by a fraction of a second, shifting her bag from one shoulder to another.
    It was a nice autumn morning. The trees surrounded the Avenue. The air was as invigorating as the girls hurried away to school. Their walk to school was already familiar to them since Avery moved here.
    This morning, though, she had no time. She overslept, but it did not matter to her. Every time she tried to make her hair look just fine, she failed. Her curls looked messier than usual. Then she broke her jacket zipper, while attempting to pull it up. Very lovely look, she thought. But at least her grey wristband was left in the same place. The wristband has been her father's, and it always gave good luck. Of course, her many books she needed for English class, were left in her bag.
    It was hard to believe that just a few days ago, all these things - Her new school, and her new home - had felt so unfamiliar. Avery was convinced that this place will be super special to her.
    {note;; this is part of chapter 1.}
    ♥BlueRainbow
    ♥BlueRainbow
    Event Planner
    Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

.{Constellations And Wishes. Empty Re: .{Constellations And Wishes.

Post by ForeverRain Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:52 pm

I LOVE this story, Jenni!
    Amazing!! :DD
    ForeverRain
    ForeverRain
    Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Cool story yo!
    Zion
    Zion
    Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm

ForeverRain wrote:I LOVE this story, Jenni!
    Its not Jenni....Its Blue o:
    && AMAZING. I read this before u posted it on here.
    { is avery a boy or girl? } XDDD
    peach rays bri
    peach rays bri
    Administrator / Owner
    Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:39 pm

TheBriGalexy♥ wrote:
    ForeverRain wrote:I LOVE this story, Jenni!
    Its not Jenni....Its Blue o:
    && AMAZING. I read this before u posted it on here.
    { is avery a boy or girl? } XDDD
    "she" was said right after her name. ;]
    Amazing story Blue!!! I can't wait for more, very descriptive and i think a real interesting plot... hmm.. Continue! :):)
    Jeanna
    Jeanna
    Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down