BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Chatbox Rules

Go down

Chatbox Rules Empty Chatbox Rules

Post by Caitlin Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 am

Bearville Place Chatbox Rules

Introduction
Bearville Place's chatbox is a room where members may chat freely according to the rules. There are certain topics that are NOT allowed to be discussed. Moderators of the Chatbox *Administrators, Forum Supervisors, BP Moderators, Helpers, Chatbox Moderators* have the right to ban when needed, and kick when needed. If the page of chat is very full Moderators may also clear the page to start a new chat page. We have encountered problems on the Chatbox in the past, which are faults in the script, but do not worry about it, it was nothing major. Administrators also have the right to close the Chatbox in times of bad behavior. Sometimes in the year (September - Starting School, etc) the chatbox may close and only open when Administrators are online to activate it, but mostly the Chatbox is open to all members. Moderators have an @ before their name.

Behavior
You must be prepared if you show bad behavior in the Chatbox, members have the right to report unnecessary and unpleasant behavior. Topics which are not allowed in the chatbox are:

Nudity
Religion
Dating
Racism
Politics
Talking of outside links (Other forums, social networking sites, etc) Facebook and Twitter is permitted, but do not post about anything like 'Add me on Farmville!' ~ You should know what is suitable to post or not. We allow this because we are connected to both of these sites.
Posting Links

Moderators have the right to kick/ban you from the Chatbox if they catch any bad behavior, and ban you for the time needed. Do not talk about Webcams, post pictures of yourself or anything related to that. Asking members if you can PM your website is forbidden. If we catch you doing that we have the right to ban your Private Messages, and Chat.

Chatbox Extras
All font colors MUST be visible. No yellow, bright neon colors, whites. Red is reserved for moderators.
When talking to other members, please keep sensible. Do not post anything like /me kills you or /me hits you so hard you bleed. This is a sign of Cyberbullying and will NOT be permitted.
Spamming is also not allowed, do not post kfjdanukas dgs or random words like that.
Also, do
not
post like
this

Please NO begging to boost ranks, this will only make you on a bad report list and you will not be promoted ever. If you don't have a job, its not like you aren't a part of BP! Everyone is equal.

Last edited by TestAwesome! on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Rules Empty Re: Chatbox Rules

Post by Caitlin Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 am

FOR EVERYONES BENEFIT,
YOU ARE NOT TO DISCUSS YOUR AGES IN CHATBOX. I AM ONLY STATING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE HAD MANY REPORTS ON THIS.
THANKS.
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down